Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic BO Roll Call

So I don't think it is necessary to take 4 DIM per day every day. I think I just need to take the DIM for one week per month. My boobs seem fuller when I do that, but when I continuously take DIM the fullness goes away. I've also been increasing my BO dosage. I'm at 1750mg per day now. Maybe I'll move up to 2000 mg per day eventually.

Hello girls, I am reading but I do not find out about anything, am Spanish and do not be what is BO, where it is obtained and who is the generic economic mas, you estari to very grateful if you were explaining to me, a greeting.

(19-04-2011, 10:25 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Hello girls, I am reading but I do not find out about anything, am Spanish and do not be what is BO, where it is obtained and who is the generic economic mas, you estari to very grateful if you were explaining to me, a greeting.
BO stands for Bovine Ovary and the one of the generic distributors is Swanson's vitamins.
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1302/ItemDetail

sweetpea - I started taking DIM every day, just 1 pill per day, but I got the feeling that my breasts were smaller because of it. So now I barely take it at all. Which week do you take it on?

(20-04-2011, 06:42 AM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  sweetpea - I started taking DIM every day, just 1 pill per day, but I got the feeling that my breasts were smaller because of it. So now I barely take it at all. Which week do you take it on?

I take it around the third week of my cycle. That's just when I happened to start taking it last month and I felt like I needed to take it again and I realized that it's the same time of the month that I took it before. But I don't know if we need it at a certain point in our cycle or if we just need to take it every once in a while to prevent estrogen build up.

Hi everyone,

Just want to make a quick shout out to everyone of you who is doing generic BO. HOLLA! I am joining you all abandoning BB for the time being. I am starting at 1250mg per day to start with. I will give a little update on my personal program later.

Hope you guys are growing abundantly.
Big Grin

hi crystalelle! Welcome to generic BO!

So I've been on BO for 6 full months, and am now on my 7th month (cycle). In the part of my cycle where I measure lowest I am measuring 32.25". That is great! So it means I have put on average 0.25" per month since I started on BO. However I am only noticing the major different in measuring recently.

Lots of aches and pains still. Sometimes very very painful so much I have to move my position when I am lying in bed.

Hi girlfriday,

It gives me such joy when you decide to put the "gamble" on BO. I constantly read about your personal program too and it makes me so happy when I see measurement difference in your growth. I honestly think I will grow better with generic as compared to BB. Instinct tell me so!

What is the latest milligrams of BO are you taking this days? I am starting real low. But I am already getting effects on my skin as it is more supple and smooth than before.
Wink

I sent a PM to Wahaika and was recommended to not use DIM while using a NBE program. Only take DIM when taking a 1-2 week cleanse. So for every 3 months of using phytoestrogens or BO take a 1-2 week cleansing break where you ONLY take DIM, and milk thistle.

Wahaika told me to:
"remove DIM (from my NBE program) since it is going to oppose estrogen"

hi crystalelle,

I'm taking 2,000mg each day. However I just realised my stock of BO is getting low so need to order more. So I might need to take only 6-7 pills per day for the next week or so.

I'm taking collagen 6grams powder. MSM 4 grams powder. Vitamin C and Magnesium and B vitamin powder.

L-tyrosine.
L-Proline.

Adrenal.

BO - 2,000mg per day
Pituitary
Kelp

Think that's all!

I read a site last night which was advocating for BB over generic BO. And the rationale was that individual pills are less effective than if they are brought together, and then a link to a homeopathy site. Well that may be so, but quite a few ladies have grown on generic, plus the cost of BB is soooo high.

Georgeous blonde - I notice when I took DIM on a regular basis my breasts didn't seem as full. I only take DIM every now and again when I notice signs of estrogen dominance. Like red cheeks (flushing).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon