Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Great Boobie Journey! From A onwards!

i heard that too that's why I don't eat chocolate as much as before.

NBE PART 2!

Ok so i have started my second month (yay) and I have decided to...i guess ramp up my massaging ..lol

So here's the plan:
300 chi rotations on right breast a day
360 chi rotations on left breast a day

15 palm presses after massage 2x

12 wall pushups and 15 regular pushups before massage 2x

100 slaps, circles, grabs (fengshui's massage) 2x
115 on left breast

pressure points twice a week

My measurements (with a non padded bikini top)
overbust: 29.5"/75cm
bust:30"/77cm
underbust:27.5"/70.5 cm

*Can't compare these measurements with the first cause with the first measurements I was wearing a padded bra (just don't remember which oneSad)
Anyway, I have been diligent for the past three days. I've had minor sensations 3/10. Although I've been massaging my left breast more, my right breast has been having more sensations =/

Anyway tis all for now. Best Boobie Wishes To All

When do you get the time to do all this massage? :o

i do some chi rotations in the morning while making my breakfast, I do them quickly so I usually do 100 and 160 in the morning.When I get home from school I do 100 more rotations on each breast and then do the rest of my massage. I do them firmly and quickly. And then later I do another 100 rotations making a total of 300 and 360. And then I do my second set of massages.

Slacked off today and yesterday Angry I had a major migraine last night so I couldn't massage and I wasn't too well this morning either so I only did 100 and 160 chi rotations. Will do my other set of massage tonight and finish my rotations.

Um...also I've been eating a lot of papaya lately which is boobie friendly. I've noticed that my boobs feel bigger and rounder when I hold them.

woo hoo congrats! i am glad you are taking good care of yourself too girl!

thank you char darling

finally updating. yes it is overdue.

I got good news and bad news. The good news is I think I've grown an inch!
bust is now 31". Bad news is I've been lazy and completed trashed my routine and got a simpler one.

360 chi massage twice a day (usually)
chiyomilk white top and black top twice a day

Have been having pains. Had this really sharp pain in my right boob yesterday so i hope that's a good sign.

Best growing to all!
P.s also added soy milk

Hey girl! What is chiyomilk white top and black top?

(02-04-2011, 08:59 AM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  Hey girl! What is chiyomilk white top and black top?
It's a set of massage techniques made by someone under the username Chiyomilk. You can find her videos on YouTube but you have to make an account to watch them. Alternatively someone on sharon_lee_family's personal program posted a link

Video 

go to sharon_lee_family's program on page 5 or 6 and there's a link for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon