Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Great Boobie Journey! From A onwards!

thank you and good luck to you too

Well AF came along and made lazy (or lazier) and so I haven't been exercising before massages or doing twice a day. Usually I only do massages once a day nowSad I will start back twice a day as soon as AF is gone cause then I'll be less fatigued and lazy.

Have been having mild pains 1/10 mostly in my R boob. So there's still activity. On a brighter note my sister commented that my boobs are growing. Yay!

Next week Wednesday will make it a month since I began my program. I am so happy about that. I've never lasted a month before! When the month comes around I'm going to reevaluate my program. Look at what I can add, what I didn't do etc.

That's all for now. Good luck to all!

Congrats on your growth! Doesn't it feel great when you hear those compliments?! I am not sure if you have a kmart, but kmart has this bra by Joe Boxer and it's amazing! It's called the extreme cleavage bra... all in bright colors and patterns, which I love! It's $11.99... it does what V.S. bras do for $40-$60!! $11.99 is only a fraction of the cost so it's awesome! =o) Glad to hear you got that growth and hope AF doesn't take it away!!

Thank you!

Sadly I live on a small caribbean island so no KMart here

Hey BoobieGirl, I was on here before as PaddedPrincess but for whatever reason my account wouldn't let me log back in, so I created this one. I thought you might recognize the picture and wonder what was up with that, lol! I think your routine sounds really good especially because like you, I'm not taking the herbal route. I've been doing a lot of the same things as you, but I've really been slacking lately, so thanks for the inspiration to keep it up! I was also going to ask, do they have Greek yogurt where you live? It has a lot of protein and it's also delicious. I know that protein is a big deal with this so I thought I'd suggest it to you. Smile

not that I know of. However there is this chocolate bar which has 10g protein in it. So i thought maybe I'd start eating that.

P.S Yea I thought something was odd about the pic

The chocolate bar sounds really good! I wish I could find that kind here, but unless it's some kind of nasty whey protein they don't seem to exist.

Well i forgot to post this yesterday Blush Silly me. Anyway I have officially completed one month of an NBE program! Yay. Although I got lazy and didn't stick to what I'd originally planned. Ah well better luck next time.

I'm taking a break now so I can start up again with vigour.

As for my growth I can't say specifically. But I have grown since my bra is a little more fitted than before! But the phone I had my pictures on is having issues so I'm afraid my pictures are lost! And also I don't remember what bra I had taken my measurements in so...

But I'm not all that upset since I'd been able to compare some photos for myself.

So I plan to start back again on Wednesday for no particular reason. This time I'll be more careful with keeping in momentum and monitoring progress.

Anyway lots of love to you all! Keep growing those boobies anddon't give up. Also don't be lazy like me lol
Rainbow 

i am glad to hear you are growing my friend. i knew you would :] hope life and school and teenageness is all good too. thanks for the words of encouragement too. i feel the good waves.

I under stand chocolate is not good for NBE. You might check this out.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon