Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

holybra?

au naturale let us know how it goes =)... I lokked at the website but everything is written in chinese so I dont understand at all ^^ lol

fanny, you can use google translator on the site, but it's still hard to understand because when it's translated it's very broken English here's a link not sure if it will show up for you though. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.rapibust.com/&ei=PIhSTcjHEcP7lwfV1oCWCg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drapibust%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26pwst%3D1%26rlz%3D1B3GGLL_enUS388US389%26nfpr%3D1%26prmd%3Divns

oh cool thanks Smile ima check it out

I'me inerested! Would be nice to know a bit more about it, tho...
Bamboo fiber. Wonder if that is lke a very fine powder that is absorbed into the breast and build up like silicone implant? Then what if you need to remove it??? OR, is the bamboo fiber the material of the pad thingie??? Oh ohh, the BB is having an effect on my brain. Thingie??? Now I sound like my wife!!! LOL

so excited! so excited! so excited! wish we could all get together for tea two weeks after you get this item and dish!

LOL at Wishful and "thingie" HAHAHA omg that made me laugh! I say thingy for everything haha. And my hubby is like "everything is not called thingy ya know!" lol. I do graphic designs sometimes for work for sites, but I don't code, I'm just an artist haha and when others ask me how to do this or that in photoshop for something they are working on, I'm always like "you see the box next to the text thingy, click that, and then you see that icon thingy that looks like a (fill in the blank) click that, then you open up the editor thingy..." and so on lol. Women always tell me I explain things better for them, but often males get irritated with me haha. A lot of my clientele for my work are female, I think because of this haha. I'm a marketer, I show people how to market online, I'm also somewhat of a "presentation" or image consultant showing them what looks better to potential customers, helping them with better ways to word stuff, and I do graphic designs also. So haha I say "thingy" a lot too! Not when I'm talking to a client, but when I'm talking casually I do haha. The BB is turning you into a female o.O haha you will now crave chocolate and cry on sad parts of movies, you will want to watch a romantic comedy over an action packed movie! HAHA At least you don't get our dreaded periods and pains along with all that though!

So ? How did it go with the holybra thingy ? :-D
I am really keen on buying it from ebay myself, but would be great to hear from someone who has tried it first though.

Generally sceptical, but if it does something, thats more than nothing - obviously Wink

Tell us how it goes AuNaturale! I'll be curious to see if that works, though I DO wish there was an ingredients list. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon