Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WOW! Results are amazing!

I titled this Wow! results are amazing! I buy from the UK and it is good pure 100% PM. I have noticed there are many who go so far out there way to try and prove there's is better! OK , yours is better........whatever!

I have had great results and i recommend you have a look at Cheryl's forum as well, She has some good ad's for you to check out regarding PM from the UK. I trust Cheryl's ad's, so don't get carried away by the "Hype" and think by paying through the nose your getting a better deal!! You may find it to be the complete opposite! It's a free world' so do as you feel.

Also, i don't have a problem with Chrishoney, So whoever you are who thinks this, you have made an error. I found that post very aggressive and there's no need for that. I mean come on, I'm drowning in estrogen i haven't got it in me to come in with such a hot temper and bare a grudge over a disagreement ! lol.. Any way's i have to go , i am starving!

HuGZzz
KAYA

Hi everyone, ive been reading this thread for a while but have not felt the need to get involved. But my name has been mentioned by Kaya so i just wanted to have my say. My forum doesent have adds Kaya, the whole point of my forum is for normal people like all of us to have our say on these companys and products, thats the onle way to really know is somethings good or not. I have many reviews and links for products that people have tols me about, but my whole idea is to get a database of real users telling there experience with that company or product, none of these fake stupid testimonials and over the top adverts, we all want the real deal and stuff that works, I mean NBE is hard as we all respond to different herbs and products but over time if alot of people say good stuff about a company or product then thats a good thing and overall that should be a good product. I think some people might think that Kaya is spamming as you go out your way to point out the product and comapany in question, i actually thought that aswell. I mean dont get me wrong Kaya, i have heard good things about this company aswell but you dont need to mentioning it all the time and stating that its 100% PM and so on, it sounds like a sales pitch. Now im sure you have not meant it to sound like that and its fantastic that you are sharing your success and trying to help, way to go honey.Oh and as far as coffee goes i drank it and aslong as you dont have stupid amounts then it will not be a problem, but if you truely believe it will effect growth then simply dont drink any. You will never get the true answer as many medical experts and scientists can never agree and the reports differ like they do for so many other products. So do your own experiment, drink coffee as normal while doing NBE, do a few months, if you get nothing stop the coffee and just see if you notice a difference, its the onle way to be sure Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Sorry for the mistake about the adverts, it must be on another forum. I was on your website for a while Cheryl under the name weepingTears so be sure i'm not some kind of spammer. I only found out what a spam was about 9 months ago! lol , I just think the product i am on is awesome and there's been loads of bitching inn here at me regarding coffee after i made one or two comments !

Hugs Kaya

My mistake for making it sound like kaya had a grudge. I'm not sure who any of you are and its not my place to judge. However, it is silly to develop an arguement on such a small object like coffee and caffiene. I was laughing at these posts actually. Not choosing a side. :0) my mistake for bad communication. In my opinion chrishoney stuck out like a sore thumb when confronting kaya about caffiene and such.. which made everything very misconsrtuding on her part with her heated come backs and lashes at kaya. I was not looking to pick a fight or make anyone look unintelligent. I was simply trying to shed some light to some on how silly the arguement was brought about and if by god someone needs their caffiene fix then by all means have at it, but this is an open discussion board about what works for some and what doesn't for others.. where everything is opinionated and hopefuly discussed with curtiousy. At the end of the day all of us have the same goal... to grow boobs!! I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part regarding the fued. This is all very much new to me and I have been watching this thread expand into something ugly at times. I only wish to supress the anger among people if I can help. The human mind is a powerful thing and can do so much damage if intended to do so. No one needs that in there life at all.
Again, I am sorry for my misunderstanding of the situation. Lol

On a new note, does anyone know if the UK companies sell just pure powder form? Without capsules? or which is better? I would like to apply the powder as a paste also and wish not to waste pills. I'm not sure how much of the pm is actually in the creams and serums though. I would like maximum results asap :0)
I find that raw materials work a lot better on me.

is taking maca root with pueraria ok? If i take pueraria for my follicular phase and the maca for the remaining days would it be still effective?Please enlighten me . Thank you

the chromenes has a long half life............personally see no value with maca

It sounds like everyone is having good results with pm. I was wondering what the name of the uk company is where you get your pm from kaya. I would LOVE to be a DD too!! I'm so happy to hear that natural breast enhancement works. I'm done thinking about surgery Big Grin hopefully my results will be as good as yours over time. Congratulations to all the women with persistance and patience!! This was a miricle how I found this site. I was scheduled to go talk to a doctor about implants in a few weeks but now I'm thinking about cancelling.

I've looked up the p.m. herbs and they seem to have really stellar results for most people. Please let me know your company name where you get your herb. Thanks!!

XXxx

I got my first bottle of capsules from a website called biovea.com which has an office and distribution centre in South London from what I can gather. The payment and shipping is efficient and packaging is plain with a small return address. They appear to be a fairly reputable vitamin and herb stockist. The pueraria is 100% with only rice bran to, I imagine, aid digestion. Each capsule contains 500mg in a bottle of 100 (based on 50 servings of 2 a day). After my first purchase I had reservations that the PM herbs were going to be too overpowering and sent them back. The refund was dealt with quick and professionally. I have bought another batch which I have now started. I am taking it slow but feel that there is evidence of minor growth- although I won't be snapping the measuring tape just yet.

I heard that taking PM with Goat's rue makes it a even more effective BE program. I believe Anastasia916 tried PM alone which was ok, but when she added Goat's rue it was even more effective.

Just to let you know, Anastasia never tried PM....
She tried herbs and zoft gum.
Now she is taking BO. She took BO in the past but now she is taking it again... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon