Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UB and Estrogen Dominance

i never claim to have heaps of knowledge. i speak from a personal opinion and personal experience (Which is limited of course- but i do feel i do have a valid understanding of the health and the human body, and female health, definately not as extensive as some but its valid enough to share some thoughts and add some imput) and if that affects somehow what someone else does, well thats just how it goes, but i think most people on here can see that i am just a person, a single individual with personal biases like anyone else. I cant pretend i dont have a personal bias, because i do, as an individual, with unique experiences and unique prefernces and my own way of seeing things. i am not trying to get other people to do anything, but i have opinions, naturally, and forums are all about expressing personal opinions. you talk about innocence, well i guess what you mean by innocence, is complete impartiality. Well i cant claim to have that, but i dont beleive thats what forums are for. (this debate is getting interesting actually!)

i know you dont mean anything mean, you are just arguing a point, which isnt insulting at all. I think two people disagreeing with one another doesnt mean there is any bad will at all! I mean people often take it for that and create something out of it that never needed to be created in the first place. really, Its a simple disagreement. opinions dont make us who we are anyway, they are merely thoughts passing through our heads right? I notice also, that opinions tend to change as well, sometimes quickly. For example, i disagree with my parents on just about everything under the sun, but they are probably two of the most important people in the world to me, and I dont think i could ever stop loving them or caring about them as hard as I tried. That shows how arbitrary a disagreement or different opinion is hey? You seem cool anastasia. its good getting to know you, even in this odd way!

UNIVERSALLOVE,
WHERE DID YOU GET THE PROGESTERONE CREAM FROM? WHAT'S THE NAME OF IT? HAS IT HELPED?
THANKS

hi lostacres. I am using wild yam cream, which is a progesterone cream made from- yes- wild yam! i have noticed an effect from it yes. when i get uptight in those days leading up to my period, it seems to take the edge off sometimes, and i have found sometimes i sleep easier using it. There are stronger creams out there tho i think. i just got mine from a health food shop. it is def worth trying for those with an anxious tendency.

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/9-25-2001-4823.asp

that article is quite informative on how wild yam cream worx, also clearly explains the relationship of estrogen and progesterone

Smile

Hey ya'll! I've been waiting on the BO for now. I've been feeling pretty good. I've got my NB. I think I need the medium cups though because the large contoured ones don't seem to be able to fit on my small frame. So I will have to wait to get the mediums...sigh. This NBE thing is a challenge Sad I order me up some generic BO and I will go from there. Sorry been really busy so I haven't been replying. To answer some questions, I was using DIM to get my estrogen under control. That and lots of water and exercise. So I will keep ya'll up to date. No progress yet, but at least I have a good three months until bikini season hits my state Wink

Well I had better luck with NB last night. Ooohweee! This thing really does work! I will post about it on the NB area!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon