Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's worked for me

My life was profoundly changed for the better when I discovered herbs after my miscarriage last year - the "doctors" (and I use that term loosely) put me through hell, didn't have answers for me, and seemed to feel I was their guinea pig. After five ultrasounds, several prescriptions for unnecessary medications and countless blood HCG tests, not to mention botched placement of Mirena by these same doctors that had me in the hospital five days later and imbalanced for at least two months following (meaning I bled for two months straight and none of them seemed to know why!), I turned to herbs to help me and they did. The doctors thought I was ridiculous for even attempting to heal myself and practically laughed in my face when I suggested such a thing - this after they had me in and out of the hospital and worried that I'd never be the same again! I really felt like I found my power and will never doubt my body again, it is such an empowering feeling.

So in my personal opinion, I think we are trained to believe in "medicine" and reject the ancient knowledge of our great-great-great-great grandmothers, who often turned to natural means to care for themselves and their families.

I know there are some specific instances where herbs are not recommended, in the case of estrogen-dependent tumors and things like that but I honestly believe that a lot of those health issues are directly related to the toxicity of our modern environment. Again, it all goes back to listening to our bodies and letting the herbs work with them, not simply popping pills and hoping for magic. So I'm sure there are some contraindications and as with anything, NBE isn't for everyone.

My program is still going great, I am not quite filling out my 36C bras but close (my boyfriend bought me two, he's loving this NBE as much as I am haha) but I am noticing a really great shape to the girls. I made the mistake of cutting out wild yam as I was almost out and noticed a difference so I ordered some more and will continue with that.

I will have to post pictures at some point since I have been taking them all along...

That's a sad story. It's a shame doctors have to be that way. Glad you found herbs to help you.

Your before boobs are what I want after, well maybe a lil smaller. I don't see why you would need NBE.

Good to hear your program is going good. I'm not taking wild yam. Might have to look into it.

Your results sound great, moneygirl. I'm extremely new to NBE. I ordered fenugreek and wild yam capsules a few days ago off ebay, and look forward to starting them. Besides the herb regimen and breast massages, does anyone suggest anything else I can do to maximize my results?

(13-04-2011, 01:42 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  That's a sad story. It's a shame doctors have to be that way. Glad you found herbs to help you.

Your before boobs are what I want after, well maybe a lil smaller. I don't see why you would need NBE.

Good to hear your program is going good. I'm not taking wild yam. Might have to look into it.

I chose to do NBE simply because I used to be larger and my breasts showed it. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the way my 36Bs looked in a cute bra! But then the bra would come off and they looked... deflated, like a racquetball in a tube sock! If I could increase fullness without actually going up a size I absolutely would have done it.

So you can have my before boobs if you want, I'll mail them to you Wink

(14-04-2011, 11:45 PM)moneygirl Wrote:  
(13-04-2011, 01:42 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  That's a sad story. It's a shame doctors have to be that way. Glad you found herbs to help you.

I chose to do NBE simply because I used to be larger and my breasts showed it. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the way my 36Bs looked in a cute bra! But then the bra would come off and they looked... deflated, like a racquetball in a tube sock! If I could increase fullness without actually going up a size I absolutely would have done it.

So you can have my before boobs if you want, I'll mail them to you Wink

Great....Fedex or UPS? I can't wait. Tongue Really, when I post my pancake sister's pics, you will look at your boobs and say, wow, I am blessed! LoL

But good for you. I say do what makes you happy. And I don't see making them fuller without increasing the size. But I am still envious of your breasts!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon