Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which is better for permanent growth.

So I guess it's possible to lose it all while on anything.

Judith.....so sorry. Are you on a different program now? How much did you gain from BO altogether?

Zu Che, thanks, I forgot about EveM. I am doing mostly her program, so hopefully it will stay here too.

Raw.... that's right. I remember reading on Anastasia's page about the zoft. I thought she didn't do it for that long though.

I wish science would figure it out for us, then it wouldn't be so trial and error for us. Smile

Edited due to forgetfullness......nvonline...BO is Bovine Ovary, also called Raw Ovarian Glandular....it's made from Cow Ovaries. You can find the generic supplement here....... http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1302/ItemDetail

(23-04-2011, 04:04 PM)Judith Wrote:  
(20-04-2011, 01:47 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I'm starting to think, after looking at the forums more, that a lot of women who grow on herbs, lose it all once they stop. Is that the case with BO also?

It was for me. After I stopped taking BO I lost everything. Within 6 months of stopping BO I was back to how I was when I started taking it.

So BO really works? what was your breast size before BO and after? Im new with all this, I have no clue on where to start and what to take. I was going to try the herbs.. but now Im wondering about BO.

(29-05-2011, 11:52 AM)Kelly Lynn Wrote:  
(23-04-2011, 04:04 PM)Judith Wrote:  
(20-04-2011, 01:47 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I'm starting to think, after looking at the forums more, that a lot of women who grow on herbs, lose it all once they stop. Is that the case with BO also?

It was for me. After I stopped taking BO I lost everything. Within 6 months of stopping BO I was back to how I was when I started taking it.

So BO really works? what was your breast size before BO and after? Im new with all this, I have no clue on where to start and what to take. I was going to try the herbs.. but now Im wondering about BO.

Kelly, I haven't taken BO....But I think Raw is using BO right now for her program. If I don't continue to grow on herbs, then I will switch to BO. But I think a lot of women have had growth on BO. I guess in Judith's case she didn't keep the growth. Sad

BO will help (for some ppl) provided you continue take it. I think a better way is massage combine with those natural food that will help on NBE. At least it works for me. Notice it work for Janice as well.

Hi ladies, I took Zoft gum for the recommended 6 months, so yes I did give it a full course. I DID get permanent results from it, and no I didn't just stop it then go straight to BO and NB, it wasn't until several months, maybe even close to a year that I did the BO and NB combo after taking Zoft, I think people forget that I also went on an individual herbal routine in between Zoft and NB, and I was using NB for 6 months or so before using BO. Anyway... yes I grew 2 inches on Zoft, when I stopped it I didn't lose my growth, even months later didn't. The thing with Zoft from my own experience and others, is that you grow within the first 2 months on it, then don't after. I grew the 2 inches within the first 2 months on it, then after didn't grow more, BUT I think continuing it the extra 4 months as recommended made the 2 inch growth permanent. My theory is that with herbs is people grow on it or get the swelling effect from them, then they stop them too early without giving it a full course so that the swelling/growth can become permanent. I don't know maybe I'm wrong but it seems logical to me. As maybe the first 2 months on Zoft was swelling, then the extra 4 months I did allowed the swelling to become permanent growth? Maybe the same concept of NB, where you get swelling, but you have to continue to do it everyday for months for that swelling to become permanent? That's how I made sense of it anyway. But yes I grew 2 inches on Zoft taking it for a full 6 months, and I grew 2 inches with the BO and NB combo doing that for 6 months. I do each program I go on for 6 months then I cleanse in between. And usually I take breaks as well for weeks or months between programs.

Now to the poster of the thread, if you are not having bad side effects and are growing or swelling on herbs, I say continue your program. Give it 6 months to a full year, but I recommend a week break with a cleanse after the first 6 months to rid your body of excess hormones so that the herbs can be effective for the second 6 months if you decide to do a full year. I've seen many grow on herbs, but yes you need to take them for a while for it to be permanent. Anyone that grew on herbs and has permanent results took them for a long time. You can't take them for 2-3 months then stop, that will more than likely just be swelling and the swelling will go away when you stop. Now this is with the usual herbs I'm talking about not PM, I have no clue about PM, but I believe most cycle it as well and do cleanses.

(24-06-2011, 04:40 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Hi ladies, I took Zoft gum for the recommended 6 months, so yes I did give it a full course. I DID get permanent results from it, and no I didn't just stop it then go straight to BO and NB, it wasn't until several months, maybe even close to a year that I did the BO and NB combo after taking Zoft, I think people forget that I also went on an individual herbal routine in between Zoft and NB, and I was using NB for 6 months or so before using BO. Anyway... yes I grew 2 inches on Zoft, when I stopped it I didn't lose my growth, even months later didn't. The thing with Zoft from my own experience and others, is that you grow within the first 2 months on it, then don't after. I grew the 2 inches within the first 2 months on it, then after didn't grow more, BUT I think continuing it the extra 4 months as recommended made the 2 inch growth permanent. My theory is that with herbs is people grow on it or get the swelling effect from them, then they stop them too early without giving it a full course so that the swelling/growth can become permanent. I don't know maybe I'm wrong but it seems logical to me. As maybe the first 2 months on Zoft was swelling, then the extra 4 months I did allowed the swelling to become permanent growth? Maybe the same concept of NB, where you get swelling, but you have to continue to do it everyday for months for that swelling to become permanent? That's how I made sense of it anyway. But yes I grew 2 inches on Zoft taking it for a full 6 months, and I grew 2 inches with the BO and NB combo doing that for 6 months. I do each program I go on for 6 months then I cleanse in between. And usually I take breaks as well for weeks or months between programs.

Now to the poster of the thread, if you are not having bad side effects and are growing or swelling on herbs, I say continue your program. Give it 6 months to a full year, but I recommend a week break with a cleanse after the first 6 months to rid your body of excess hormones so that the herbs can be effective for the second 6 months if you decide to do a full year. I've seen many grow on herbs, but yes you need to take them for a while for it to be permanent. Anyone that grew on herbs and has permanent results took them for a long time. You can't take them for 2-3 months then stop, that will more than likely just be swelling and the swelling will go away when you stop. Now this is with the usual herbs I'm talking about not PM, I have no clue about PM, but I believe most cycle it as well and do cleanses.

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what Zoft is. Guess I will google it. I was wondering what you used to cleanse?

Look up Zoft Breast Enhancement Gum, they have other gums for other things like for weight loss, they have a gum for men, etc. The best place to buy it is ebay, cause you can get a 6 month supply (that's if you only chew 2 pieces per day) for around $70. As far as cleanses, I do milk thistle sometimes during periods, I also sometimes buy the total body cleanse kits from health food stores, don't remember which brands. I also sometimes do what's called apple fasting. It's basically a fast where you mainly consume apples. HTH

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon