Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bras good or bad for breasts

;D thankies x well aprox. 3mnths the end of june and iv gained something like 4in i doubt it is permenant yet but it still encouraging because of the short time but after my week off pm 4th july il say if i get any decrease.
Lol n i meant i just wanted to tell ever random person just because i was excited.
Oh yh thats me with a padding a bikini before nbe i do like your pic too its very unusual where did u find it?
I might rewrite my program because its a bit confusing in that post because i took breast success for a few weeks before pm
and i found my actual before everything start pic

wow 4ins..not sure if you are saying you gain it on the PM.. I am pissed I am stay at my sisters for 6 days and I forgot my PM pills I got all my other supps.. she has SP so I am taking that and today I am going to pick up FG and take that til I get back home..who knows maybe mixing it all up my do something good..

haha I know what you mean when you want to tell everyone.. when I had a breast reduction the girls looked so nice..before all they can see was the floor.. lol They removed 3 lbs from one breast and 1 lb from the other that's how much bigger one was and they hang down to my stomach.. I was a 38 DDD and alot of back pain.. now well before I lost weight and after the surgery they were 36 C/D that is what I want back.. I hope they come back..so far they are so I think they will.. the more weight I put on they get a little bigger.. I was 125 at that size.. I went down to 99 not by choice and the girls where non existent..now I am 116 and I am in 34 B.. Wouldnt mind going bigger then 36D either..Big Grin

My picture I dont remember where I got some crazy cat pics I seen online.. I thought that one was too funny.. You are very pretty (no not hitting on you) and your girls in that pic...niceBig Grin.. they look good before NBE.. I would like to know where you got that bikini so I can make my girls look full like that or your else your a good size there to achieve it.

Something is telling me you will not lose anything that week..because I think changing things up a little is good..kind of like working out you have to treak the muscles to make them grow.. just my theory sp?.

aaawww thank you x
Yh on pm i went from 35.5 to 40in im in my 3rd month
the bikini is just like a tie up one but it had shaped padding inside and i put in those gel things but im also pushing them together with my arm i got it from bluebanana yrs ago its orange with skulls but la senza normally does some nice gel ones

(14-06-2011, 05:49 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  aaawww thank you x
Yh on pm i went from 35.5 to 40in im in my 3rd month
the bikini is just like a tie up one but it had shaped padding inside and i put in those gel things but im also pushing them together with my arm i got it from bluebanana yrs ago its orange with skulls but la senza normally does some nice gel ones

Wow in 3 months dam..good for girl.. I am hoping I will get there that quick too and maybe gaining just weight alone will put them back to my 36c..

I lost track about the reduction..went off track (ooohh what a surprise my friends and family would say.lolTongue) Well when I got the reduction they looked so good I want to show anyone..Tongue Hey they are still cute even my man said they are nice and I have nice nipples..not sure what guys mean when they say that what makes them nice..anyway..he likes them cool but you and I know our men would like them bigger along with a nice butt RolleyesBig Grin

I have a tie up one too.. black... Boy you went through alot of thought to make them look good there..Big GrinBig Grin

My wife rarely wears a bra and they sure do sag but I like saggie breastsBig Grin

I read Patricia Bragg's book on the Bragg way of life (her father created Bragg's apple cider vinegar and other health products). She claims she never wears a bra and her breasts are not saggy and very well shaped (she's a bit of an older lady). she says bras are what causes the breasts to sag and other breast health issues bc the breasts lack proper circulation. I only wear bras when I'm out or people come over.

According to my understanding women who seldom wear bra will resulted breast sagging....Maybe there is an exceptional caseWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon