Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie and need some advice from Wahaika (and anyone else)

Hello MyBAexperience,

Without knowing more about you I can only generalize. It looks like Breast Actives has Vitamin E, Fenugreek, Fennel, Dong Quai, Blesses Thistle, Dandelion, Kelp, Watercress, L-Tyrosine, and several forms of Calcium. I would suggest adding Greenbush fenugreek extract to the cream and following with 30 minutes of heat from a heated pad. Sleep with it on if you can. Get some fenugreek and saw palmetto from Greenbush and add a capsule each per day and see if it makes a difference. If not, try another. If you are a 34 A/B right now you want to keep fenugreek at about 2000mg per day as a general maximum.

Good luck!

Wahaika

Hello Michm,

See Milani's Program. She did very well on Wonderup. Her program would be a good example to follow.

Aside from that I always recommend the Greenbush 90 day kit (kit #2) because it has individual herbs and you can make batters and fennel tea with the bulk herbs that come with it. Additionally, a multivitamin, a B complex with plenty of B12, Evening Primrose Oil, and flaxseed oil. Borage/starflower oil is good internally and especially to make topicals. Also, read the first dozen or so replies at this thread:
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Wahaika

Ive been fairly busy at work and its hard to look at Breast forums aswell in a work place but i managed to have a sneak preview on Milani's program and also saw her pics and all i can say is WOW!!!

Thank you Wahaika for letting me know her program this weekend I will definitely be making a decision on which programme im going to go with, and i really think it'll be Milani's.

I did get slightly confused with one thing - Zoft is different to Wonder up so did Milani combine the 2 together?
Obviously when i get the chance this weekend i will read into it properly - will be dedicating ALOT of time as i'll need to purchase stuff next week.

And if I decided to go with Milani's programme is there anything else you suggest that I should do/take on top of this. I know you mentioned taking individual herbs such as Kelp and L Tyrosine - would they still be needed?
I can see that taking Vitamins is vital so i would def be taking these on top of everything else.

Michelle

Ignore that bit about Zoft have just seen Milani took Zoft previously before starting wonderup so my next question is should I just start on Wonderup and see how I get on (plus any additional herbs you think I should take to help my progress)?

Mich x

Michelle,

Just start up normally and keep up the multi & B complex. Don't forget the massage/heat combination.

Good luck!

Wahaika

Thanks Wahaika - I have another question, sorry!!
Whats this heat pad - do i need to buy it? If so, where do i buy it from?
I shall be starting this programme in 10 days time i think, thats when I finish Perfect C..
Thanks
michx

A heated pad is similar to an electric blanket, but smaller. Smile

Hi - well just so you know I spent about 3 hrs on Saturday going through all of this and Ive decided which programme im going to go with. Im going ahead with Wonderup now, going to start off with a 1 month or maybe 2 month's supply, for the mo, in addition to this will be getting various vitamins but not going to go ott, will start off with wonderup and ramp up later in the course.
As for the heat pad, is this a normal heat pad that you use to put round your stomach but instead you wrap around your breats? Those are the kind of heat pads i have found..

Yep, that's it! A regular heated pad. Make sure that it has a low setting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon