Poll: What is your experience with Breast Actives? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I've never tried it and doubt it will work for me
19.35%
19.35%
I've never tried it but am interested in what it can do for my body
38.71%
38.71%
I have completed the 6 month BA program with little to no results
19.35%
19.35%
I have completed the 6 month BA program and am happy with my growth
0%
0%
I am currently executing the BA system and I'm happy so far
6.45%
6.45%
I am currently executing the BA system and I'm discouraged by no change
6.45%
6.45%
I am currently executing the BA system but it's too early to tell
6.45%
6.45%
I've never heard of Breast Actives
3.23%
3.23%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

What size are you now, Wish? Are you looking for growth or just to become more shapely? I'm looking for both! Tongue

Hey MyBAexp*,

I would like both, too. I measured myself and put the numbers in on this website (given by Talia here on this site)

(below)Band: 31.25
Bust: 37.5
Above: 36

And it was converted to 36A. I need fullness on the top. I alternate between 34C and 36B bras (depending on the style). I've never bought a 36A. Most are push up/under wire bras, because I want the lift. Not many of them are comfortable and I'm always adjusting them. Also, on most, the cups just don't seem to cover my whole breast. The lower sides of my boobs are pressed against the side of the underwire under my armpit. It's like I'm too wide or something. Or maybe that's the push up design - they are a little narrower to push the boobs together for a deeper décolleté? I don't know if you can visuallze this. I had a VS bra once that I loved because it had a wider cup, it was a 36B (push-up, arent they all?), and I loved the fit but I wore it out and VS doesn't make it anymore!

Without a bra, I'm not totally sagging, but there is drop/deflate, you know? Plus, I dont like the way my boobs hang when I bend over without a bra. They are not full, more like kind of cone-shaped.

I want to be a full B or C cup. Whether 36 or 38 (there's no 37.5 bra). I would love to fill my bras and have more firmness and lift.

Just measured again

You are supposed to measure without a bra, right?

6/29
band: 33
bust: 38
upper: 38

I typed the measurements at http://www.85b.org. So I went from 36A to 38AA (I don't know if they even make an 38AA).

I'm not going to go out and buy bras at this point, though. I bought a 38B all-in-one last year that I tried on yesterday. I fill the cups, but still the upper portion is a little loose.

Hey Wish!

So I finally got a chance to check out your website. It said I was a 34B which is what I'm wearing in this picture (no padding). It fits me better now than when I took the picture (about 2 weeks ago). Before I would have some space between the top of the bra and my boobs but now they sit in there quite snuggly Blush I'm really bad about reading directions first and measured myself without a bra on. Here are my measurements. I'll keep them updated with my progress photos.

Upper: 32.5
Bust: 35
Band: 30.5

Have you decided what program you're going to try? Good luck with whatever road you choose! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thumbs Up 

Hey MyBAx! (I'm sorry, I'm so bad about abbreviating names, no offense Smile

Great progress lady! Looking good!

I would think you are supposed to measure without a bra for true size. At least that how I prefer. Some stores measure women with bras on, but that really didn't make sense to me. Its for privacy, I'm sure. I can relate, but self-measure would be bra-less.

I haven't started any set "program" yet. I'm just drinking fenugreek tea. I bought the borage and EPO as well as vit E and gelatin. I must say though, my left breast has been itching most of the afternoon. I didn't really pay any attention to it, but then it occurred to me that this is normal for NBE. I'm still waiting on a reply from Wahaika. I may just start from Pammy's or polekat's blog. Wahaika told me that I would probably need to take max dose due to my age and starting menopause. I've been doing the chi massages daily. I don't really feel bigger, but I am a little bit. I measured myself yesterday, 38/Upper, 38/Bust, 33.25/Band. Slow going. I have to get myself on a set program because I'd like to be consistent, you know.

Hi everyone,

Well, I slacked off for the past couple days because I've been busy. I didn't do my massages today, or drink any tea. Yesterday, I did my massages and drank one cup of tea. So I measure tonight and here it is:

7/6/11

Upper: 36
Bust: 38
Band: 34
Result: 38B

I typed in the measurements at http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php I lost 2 inches on the Upper (I don't know how that happened, but I have lost a few pounds since last week), but increased from a 38AA to 38B. Go figure.

Hello Wish!

Wow that's some SERIOUS growth in a short amount of time Big Grin Kudos!!!

I wouldn't stress too much about your loss in the upper. Especially if you have lost weight (that beloved armpit fat that I display so proudly in my photos Wink). We all have those days that require more from us than we have to give. Its what you do to jump back into your routine that really matters. Also, if you were on your period when you measured the first time your results will be skewed. Keep up the good work!!

Hey BA, thanks. I just thought that upper measurement was so weird. I saw your post on another thread where you list the exercises you do and a TON of info on the first few pages. You are very dedicated! I have got to get on a set program, though. Steady growth for you Smile

Thanks wish but honestly I'm not moving mountains on a day to day. The key is making your program as easy as possible. I take the pill and apply the cream at the same time twice a day. Do the exercises when I can (like BeachBum said, at red lights, when I'm watching TV, etc). I'm going to be honest, I'm not as consistent with the exercises (or Chi Massage for that matter) but I do it when I can. I don't want this to be a stressful journey, you know? The easiest program to stick to will be the most effective. Avoid caffeine as much as possible to promote growth. But really that's about it. LOL

I love spending time on this site because it keeps me motivated. There are so many people willing to help that I try to contribute where I can too. Smile

You'll find one that's right for you. Keep your head high girlie!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon