Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Excess estrogen problems

(13-08-2011, 04:26 AM)chiquitabella Wrote:  Hi beachbum,
It was a few reasons. I had a fine time with the medium cups, but the large contoured hurt my ribs so much, I dreaded using them. Plus, with a four year old son who asks a lot of questions, and a two year old daughter, I ha a hard time fitting it in my life. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great product, but just not for me. Also, I am not looking for the "implant" look, which is what some people say the nb gives you. I don't know if that's true or not. Are you gonna get one?

Not getting that brand..I look at it this way what is the dif with other ones that cost about 20- 25 dollars and if it doesnt work it wasnt that much of a waste plus sounds like most have a lot of problems with them..and the NB sounds like it hurts the ribs on alot of people using them and I am really boney there and small space..so other grew with one..so I dont think I am going to get one or at least that brand..

Thank you for you respond

Woww Susan,

Up early Big Grin Is it about five in your neck of the woods?

And Chiquitabella,

You could try the gentle approach with borage. But if it looks bad, use saw palmetto. You may start feeling weird though, like stress getting more to you.

Really sorry for that comment, Susan Sad

Should have known what's keeping you awake.

(13-08-2011, 10:33 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Really sorry for that comment, Susan Sad

Should have known what's keeping you awake.

Hey Isabelle,

Its all cool..Big Grin cramps arent as bad as yesterday..Wink

I want to fix what I wrote above..I meant to say most are growing without NB ..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon