Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little help for my fiancée

(11-08-2011, 09:29 PM)fireheart Wrote:  
(11-08-2011, 08:52 PM)Bekki Wrote:  I want to just jump in and second that she should get checked out for PCOS. High testosterone is one of the major symptoms of PCOS. Abdominal fat is another big one, and PCOS can cause stunted growth of the breasts for some women.

It's best for her to see an endorcinologist for testing and treatment.

done that already. She has it. I said that earlier. And she tried treatment for it but all they would give her was pills, and she can't swallow pills.

Sorry, I missed that!

I have been treating my PCOS without medicine. It all comes down to diet. Grains and fruits are the most damaging to those of us with PCOS. I eat primarily vegetables, meats and a little dairy. On that alone, I have lost 60 lbs and my hormones are back to normal. I still supplement with saw palmetto for high testosterone.

The pills are only to combat an unhealthy diet. If she sticks to veggies and meat, she won't need them at all.

Sorry I don't know much about PCOS other members here can help with what to do with that. But yes I agree Saw Palmetto would be good for her to take to lower testosterone, you can get it in a liquid or powder form since she can't take pills. As far as forms of NBE I would recommend that don't consist of pills...

Massage!!! That's a big one that helps. Try the Chi massage, there are threads on how to do it including videos in the massage section of the forum.

Pumping. She can try a pumping device (not the same as a breastfeeding pump) like Noogleberry (I personally use one of these), Brava, Bosom Beauty, etc. The most inexpensive and good quality would be a Noogleberry, the other two I mentioned are pricey.

As far as supplements, if she wanted to go herbal she can always start a program with herbs (I'm not an expert on herbal NBE so please consult with Wahaika or someone else of experience on the herbal side of the forum) she can get all the individual herbs at health food stores in liquid extracts and take those, she can also make what's called a booby batter with the extracts in an oil base to massage with. Or she can try PM (Pueraria Mirifica) I believe you can get it in a powder or liquid and if not there is always PM creams and I have read on here that women have grown from the cream alone. Also if you want to go the herbal route and steer clear of pills, one herbal product I took for 6 months that worked was Zoft breast gum, it's a gum so all she has to do is chew it. And you can get it cheap on ebay.

Now as far as BO (bovine ovary) which I personally love, I don't think it comes in any other forum except pills. But I heard of some people that can't swallow pills opening the capsules and putting the contents into like food or something and eating it that way. So that's an idea if you want to go with a BO method.

Now you mentioned inducing milk to make them grow... I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT AT ALL!!!! Here's why... think about it. Women that get pregnant, nurse their babies, then after they dry up what typically happens? They end up A. with smaller breasts then what they started with (this is what happened to me) or B. they end up with saggy empty breasts. Go look at Cheryl1989's results. She was a born male, had full op and grew her breasts naturally with NBE, she used a Noogleberry pump and took a BO supplement, she also took Saw Palmetto to reduce her testosterone, this is why I recommended it to you for your fiancee. Now Cheryl started lactating during her NBE process, it sometimes happens, but I wouldn't encourage you trying to induce it to happen. Now Cheryl reports that once she got her lactating under control her breasts are now saggy kinda where they once were more perky. So yea, I do NOT recommend inducing lactation as a form of NBE.

You said you are looking for the best program for your fiancee, but honestly no one here can tell you, yea try this do that take this much of X,Y,Z etc. The best thing to do is for you and her both to read through this forum on the various methods of NBE and find what you two think will be best. I was trying to give you options without taking pills. But the best thing to do is read read read and read some more. Research and research some more until you are well educated and know where you should go from there. I went with what I felt most comfortable with trying and I tried it. Some things I tried didn't work, some did. It's the luck of the draw. I hope this helps and good luck.

PS when I mentioned Wahaika as a person to talk to for herbal NBE knowledge, he also started on these forums just like you. He was on here and other NBE forums to find things that would work for his wife, he is now a fountain of knowledge for herbal NBE. So he can relate to your situation.

In regards to the lactation: I mentioned to her that it could cause growth but not till after I told her my fascination with it... She caught me online looking at stuff... what can I say... When I told her that it might be able to cause growth she jumped right on it.

This shop near you has reasonably priced blessed thistle as whole, powdered herb: http://www.crescentmoonherbals.com/

The goat's rue they sell is also about the price I paid. Half a pound will do for three months. Follow lled34aa's posts: she uses goat's rue to manage PCOS. It increases prolactin more than fenugreek. Fenugreek also releases insulin, which lled34aa avoids for PCOS. Both fenugreek and goat's rue increase insulin sensitivity, and will slim the waist of your fiancée.

Sfem is the one who tried blessed thistle with fenugreek, and did well on it. Just replace fenugreek by goat's rue.

Happy growing, the two of you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon