Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alyssa's Experiment w/NBE

Today is was the first day of my luteal phase so I tried this, using about 2 teaspoons of pg cream and one 500mg cap of l-arginine.
Later that morning, I began to experience vaginal irritation and burning urination, like the symptoms of a uti...now that it's been around 15 hrs since it was applied this morning, my symptoms are lessening and they will probably be gone by morningtime.
I wonder if this was caused by the cream?? I'm on the pill so I'm wondering if the extra progesterone caused a reaction. But I only applied it to the breasts.

Will apply the mixture again in the am, and if symptoms return, then subside again, then that's my answer.

But congrats on your growth Alyssa! I hope I can achieve growth with this method if my body can tolerate it.

Hello ahla,
Where did you have the stem cells Rx done? Did they do liposuction to get the stem cells?
Thanks

Hey Alyssa

I have one question, I'm on birth control pill Yasminelle of the Bayer brand, do I have to quit the birth control in order to avoid side effects from the combination of natural progesterone in the cream and the progesterone in the birth control pill?

Well, besides all the questions for ahla that remain unanswered, has anyone else tried this and had any signs of success?

I took the l-arginine a couple times and rubbed on some leftover progesterone cream I have. I have noticed much fuller breasts and I only did it like 3 times!! I am gonna buy some more progesterone cream and I have the gnc brand for L-arginine. Hope this helped =)

Still achieving fullness from this method! =)

Dear cutelilbunnie,
Do you use the PG cream once a day or twice a day? What mg. amt. is your l-arginine? Is your mixture gritty?
Thanks for your time.

Hi Lostacres6...
Here is the thing... I have only been taking 1 500MG of L-Arginine once a day. I don't rub the Progesterone cream on. I did it only a couple times and my boobs started to swell, hurt and one day I saw that my bras were fitting tighter... filling out the cups, where before it was like a gap between my breast and the bra cup. So that was exciting! I will start doing the cream again and even mixing to see if I get the same reaction/results from it. I will keep you all posted.
I can tell you, that my friend saw me, then later asked me that night if I have been growing? EEEEK!!! Loved it! =D I hope this has been helpful...

Hi cutelilbunnie,
AHLA said to mix the l arginine into the progesterone cream. I also take l arginine orally but tried her method. The powder from the caps doesn't mix well with the cream - it's very sandy. I then let it sit overnight & it seemed better. But the tube of progesterone says apply twice a day. I wonder if she did it once or twice a day.
Yes, please keep me posted of your methods/progress & thanks for replying.

I thought I read she did it twice a day at the beginning of her quest... Maybe I'm mistaken?
What is your experience so far with both methods?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon