Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alyssa's Experiment w/NBE

Oh and do you think I could apply L-Arginine with lotions other than progesterone during the time of the month that I'm not in my luteal phase?

So dis is day 8 of usin dis method and I have not increased in size at all, in fact I think I lost 1/4 inch off my boobz. Based on her resultz and how fast it worked for her I should have at least seen a 1/2 inch increase. Either: dis isn't a method dat workz for me, or dis gurl was lyin. Maybe my hormonez are too balanced to do dis method. Maybe U have to truly be estrogen dominant and not balancin from estrogen dominance.

I did this for 2 cycles with a different brand of l arginine and got zero results, also. I have tuberous breasts so I am likely estrogen dominant.

I wonder why we never heard any more from Alyssa & her "experiment" after the first few posts. I would eally like to know more about her NBE journey.
I tried the PG cream she recommended with the L arginine & saw none of the results she had.

lostacres, how long did you do that for? I am interested, but was waiting for updates from those who have tried it. Would that be like a month you have done this?

I started oral L arginine on 12/23/11 (3600 mg). On 1/7/12 I started on ProGest progesterone cream (1/2 tsp. twice a day) mixed with 900 mg. L arginine. Did this for 21 days then 7 days off (per instructions on label). When I restarted the next 21 day cycle on 2/4, I decreased the PG cream to once a day (per Isabelle's suggestion). I saw no huge increase in inches - perhaps a tiny bit of outer fullness. The tape does not register an increase; neither do my bras fit any tighter. I am post menopausal so I think the progesterone has helped me balance out my hormones but no such growth as Alyssa had.
Hope this helps in your decision to try it or not.

OP is always online on a breast implant removal forum. I recognize her story and photos. Her name there is HLA. Maybe you can find more info from her posts there. She may have had her result because of the stem cells in her fat graft.

http://www.breastimplantsupport.org/show...p?tid=8954

(06-02-2012, 06:50 PM)lil_lisa Wrote:  So dis is day 8 of usin dis method and I have not increased in size at all, in fact I think I lost 1/4 inch off my boobz. Based on her resultz and how fast it worked for her I should have at least seen a 1/2 inch increase. Either: dis isn't a method dat workz for me, or dis gurl was lyin. Maybe my hormonez are too balanced to do dis method. Maybe U have to truly be estrogen dominant and not balancin from estrogen dominance.

OP said the opposite- that you should be balanced before trying it to grow your breasts. I quote:

"RE: Alyssa's Experiment w/NBE

For deficiency, you apply it to your wrist and other areas -- so I had never tried it elsewhere. I was not deficient while using the cream for NBE. I was deficient 5 years ago. I used to have PCOS and I no longer have it, it's been a few years.

If you have estrogen dominance, the cream is also good for shrinking any breast cysts.

I really think effectiveness depends on the quality of the product and being balanced prior to use. Progesterone is what peaks during pregnancy and the breast growth is very similar. "

I haven't read all of the posts just yet. I'll answer a few questions and then go back and see if I missed anything.

I could have had faster growth because I had fat and stem cells injected into my breasts prior to trying the cream.

Progesterone and l-arginine are both methods that have been used for quite some time. The only thing I noticed was that it did not work if I drank coffee because coffee can cause estrogen dominance.

I am still a 32DD, I stopped the cream a long time ago and they haven't gone down.

I only used the cream once a day during my luteal phase and I left it on until my shower the next day. It was lightly gritty (you have to mix it well). After a few hours it's no longer gritty.

I am androgen dominent, I take peppermint/spearmint tea and it's a non issue.

Anything dietary, environmental ect. that can cause estrogen dominance can prevent growth with this method. My body did not like the macca either.

I would never use the pill with this personally. Mixing synthetic with biodentical has not really been studied.

My breast after the stem cell enhanced fat graft was very soft and flat when I was on my back. The cream made my breasts grow tissue that does not go flat when on my back. It's firm and lifted. My symptoms were periodic dull growth pains akin to pregnancy growth.

I have a heart condition so I am focussing on getting really healthy so I can have another child incase my body cannot handle a pregnancy should my heart condition worsen down the road.

I would try the cream and l-arginine from good reliable potent brands for two cycles after regulating hormones if you need to with vitex or whatever works for you. For me it's the organic peppermint/spearmint tea. I would not mix unless it's something to regulate your hormones and you've done it for a few cycles first and it's working. Then add the cream.

I got the idea from here. I read, researched and simplified it down to two effective ingredients.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon