Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BUSTMAXX starting from a small 32C

(30-09-2011, 03:14 PM)aeyeung Wrote:  i wanted to try bustmaxx but i am scared i waste my money and wont work... i have seen so many brands i dont know which one is worth a try. i am 34B and i have ovarian cyst history.

Hi Aeyeung! I'm not taking Bustmaxx anymore because I had similar problem.
recently i got a abnormal pap smear result. there are some pre-cancerous cells. I'm still waiting on the biopsy resultsSad

I really don't wanna complicate the issue so i stopped.

So hey I hear ya. i don't think we should make it more stressful by risking our health! So i decided to only do massage, exercise and eating boobie-friendly food Smile and a good positive mood helps too!

Cheers!

Well, since the results came back mild, I decided to keep taking bustmaxx starting today.

Good news is, my boobs have been growing even after I stopped taking pills and hypnosis. And they stay the size after my period!Smile I'm really happy. I think it's because ive been doing massage. The downside is I'm having break outs. I'm pretty sure it's due to stress and hormone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon