Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Fenugreek powder, maca powder, fennel powder?

(21-05-2024, 00:05)Lll Wrote:  Mind if I ask how much did you take (fenugreek and fennel)? 

3 flat teaspoons a day.

(23-05-2024, 01:36)Charley Rose Wrote:  
(21-05-2024, 00:05)Lll Wrote:  Mind if I ask how much did you take (fenugreek and fennel)? 

3 flat teaspoons a day.

Thank you.

(20-05-2024, 14:56)black eyed susan Wrote:  I haven't got any experience of Maca, but I'm quite familiar with Fenugreek and Fennel. Basically for those two, the amount you should be looking at for NBE purposes is 3 teaspoons a day of each. I'm assuming that we're talking about powdered herb here rather than dried and powdered herb, otherwise it would be just 1 teaspoon a day of each.

Also, do you know if addind ground flaxseed to this mix will be a good idea? Say 1 tbsp or 2. Wouldn't it be too much? Thank you.

Yes flaxseed would be a good addition. 2 tbsp seems like a lot though, bearing in mind what else you're taking. I would stick to 1 tbsp.

(25-05-2024, 01:44)black eyed susan Wrote:  Yes flaxseed would be a good addition. 2 tbsp seems like a lot though, bearing in mind what else you're taking. I would stick to 1 tbsp.

Thank you! I really hate the smell and taste of flax so I'm glad the 1 tbsp will do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)